Wednesday, February 1, 2012

MW3 Aimbot v1.2 + Extras - PC, PS3, Xbox360 UPDATED WORKING FOR 10/2014!

Modern Warfare 3 Aimbot + Extra Hacks - PC, PS3, XBOX360

Updated WORKING 10/2014!! - Bypass patches

New working aim bot for Modern Warfare 3! Works on any console and PC! Undetectable, no worrying about bans. Has been tested for more hours then we'd like to admit and have had no problems and all of our tested accounts are still playable. So now is time to share the love! Just choose the correct download for what you play on and instructions are in the program.



Get this Free Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Hack Here)

 

PC:

PS3: 

Xbox 360:


Blog Directory

26 comments:

  1. you cant send me one code for pc hack my email is costas98b@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This hack is amazing, I've downloaded this for both PS3 and PC! Flawless every time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what's the matter with these people, the game too hard for you that you have to cheat, if it's that hard for you to play, fuck off and play sonic or Mario. You achieve nothing but feeding your pitiful egos. By the way you can tell a loser using aimbot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my email joel.o.maenpaa@gmail.com i want ps3 aimbot hacks

      Delete
    2. i want ps3 unlok all hacks aimbot

      Delete
    3. why did you search this shit then if you aren't interested?

      Delete
  4. my email nickribeiro44@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. can you send me one code for ps3 my email is dabbu5@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. does this still work? email is docrosco444@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. YES! finaly a working hack for MW3 just loaded it up on my ps3 add me: gixerman1

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just downloaded, easy as fuck to setup and easy as fuck to piss people off xX_GOD_MODE_Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. i think my friend uses this

    ReplyDelete
  10. used god mode got 7 moabs

    ReplyDelete
  11. please send me the Code to xseejayx@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. can i start hack lobbies?

    ReplyDelete
  13. can somebody tell me to set this up for ps3???

    ReplyDelete
  14. how do you install it?

    ReplyDelete
  15. how do i use the hack screen for all the hacks??

    ReplyDelete
  16. Does this still work

    ReplyDelete